Delta Mudkip Line Concept Idea

I came up with this idea when my power went out. I would sprite it, but I have no spriting or art skills at all. I thought I would at least put the idea I had out there, so that if someone more talented wanted to have a go they could. As always same stats as the non-delta counterpart. Went ahead with fake dex entries just for fun.

Delta Mudkip Type- Electric Ability- Static HA-Intimidate Appearance- Black for the main color with yellow accents The two pouches on the cheek will be grey, and will be labeled like the ends of a battery (one +, one --)
Dex Entry- Delta Mudkip was first discovered playing around in an old junkyard with old car batteries. From a distance, workers thought it was a Zorua. They were ‘shocked’ to find out that was not the case.

Delta Marshtomp Type- Electric/Dark Ability- Static HA- Intimidate Appearance. Mostly the same as above, but the two large fins on the head are replaced with TV antennae. Dex Entry- These playful Delta Pokemon have been known to climb and play on electrical towers. This can sometimes lead to outages as they snap power lines to use as swings.

Delta Swampert Type Electric/Dark Ability- Noctem HA- Mold Breaker Appearance- Swampert is black with yellow armor accents, the three large fins are replaced with antenna/power lines. Dex Entry: Delta Swampert are very territorial, and each claim a particular power plant as their individual territory. They are rarely seen outside their territory, but when they do venture out they absorb all nearby electricity, at times plunging whole towns into darkness.

Mega Delta Swampert Type Electric/Dark Ability-Electric Fence (Grants Immunity to Fighting Type Attacks) Apperance- Mega Swampert has the same pose, but has a large power line/electrical tower in each fist. Most fins are replaced with collection of power lines/wires. The two large towers Delta Swampert is holding are connected by glowing electrical wires.

2 Likes