Delta... Missingno?

No. that title isn’t a joke. I have actually made a delta version of this… “pokemon”
Delta%20Missingno%20sprite
Ladies and Gentlemen, delta Missingno.
it’s typing? Bug-Poison type.
the ability is unique to this Pokemon, named “g̴̠̺͉͙͗̊͒̋u̸̦̟̬̎̍̑͆̚͜b̷̡̛͎̍̓̎̃ ̶̨͉͖͍̤̼̀͝ȓ̵̗̜̘͜e̵͉͇͐t̴̡͉͈́͝͝u̵̬͔̱̬̠̞̐ṗ̷̖̖ṃ̷͔̹̹̯̪̀͊́͋̉͘ǒ̷̳̼͈͎͘͜͝c̷̭̻̩͒͗͋͋̈́̕” and what it does is that for every move, it has a 15% chance to change the poison type to a random type. meaning that it could be Bug-Ghost type, or Bug-fire type.

here’s the pokedex entry:
This pokemon is known to corrupt computers that reside in the pokemon center. If a Rotom is in the same computer, it will convert the Rotom into a random egg, even sometimes containing legendary pokemon (has a .003% chance to happen)!

If you have any recommendations or comments, please leave a comment down below.

1 Like

I get the Bug-Poison Typing. but what the ability does should be different. E̸͙̰͈̽̐̅ṛ̸̲̀͆͘ͅr̴͍̉͘ǒ̴̖͍̪̾r̴͖̜̅̿ ̸̦̺͑͒ͅ4̶̯̠͐̑͜͠0̶̺͓̲̄4̸̡͕̄̏̏- Every 4th turn Delta MissingNo’s Stats go up beyond normal percentage and the enemies reverse. Meaning it would go over the 2.0 cap limit on boosters. For the Dex entry I disagree. Because It should be G̸̺͔͖̅̐͆L̵͉͒Ḭ̸͍̈́͝T̴͉̣̄͋C̶͓̥̈̐̚H̶͓̿E̸͙̙͋̓̑D̵̫̙̫̋ out. Random text everywhere like in Pokemon Red and Green.