Delta Coballion

Delta Coballion
The Underworld Pokemon
Type Dark/Fire
Ability:Undead Armor
Undead Armor:If hit by a Fighting Type move, the user of said move will be burnt and your Delta Coballion’s attack will be raised by one stat if it was physical. If the move was Special, Delta Coballion takes only half damage
Signiature move: Hellraiser
Hellraiser:75 Power 90 Accuracy Dark Type Physical Attack / Desc.: Raises Physical Attack by one and has a 40% chance to burn

DeltaCoballion DeltaCoballionBack

Shiny:
ShinyDeltaCoballion ShinyDeltaCoballionBack

Leave your suggestions below pls

4 Likes

That looks amazing! I do feel like ti should have some kind of Signature Ability / Move, and given it’s based on Dark and Fire, it could either get Incineroar’s signature, Darkest Lariat, which I don’t feel is good for it, or I’m thinking a completely new ability:

Flare Knight - A Volt Absorb, that gives you +1 ATK and SPA if hit with Fire-type moves. This also allows it to multiply it’s Signature Move’s STAB by 2x, leaving it with 2.25x STAB.

SIGNATURE MOVE: Underworld’s Crash - 130 BP | 75% Accuracy | Same effect as HJK, except if you hit, it also gives you 1/9th HP of Recoil.

I’ve tried to nerf it down with the signature, after that pretty overpowered ability. What do you think?

@FabioGamer23

I like the concept however i would like to edit what you said
Flare Knight edit: Instead of Flare Knight i think i would rather have something opposing justified, as justified is a dark hit boost. So Im going with Undead Armor as an ability.

Undead Armor: If hit by a Fighting Type move, the user of said move will be burnt and your Delta Coballion’s attack will be raised by one stat if it was physical. If the move was Special, Delta Coballion takes only half damage.

I liked the concept of the signature move however High Jump Kick is not a great opposite and the damage will be lowered to 15 below of Sacred Sword Being 75 and the name was long so i just went with Hellraiser and the catch to it being low is that a side effect makes it so the physical attack stage goes up by 1, and has a 40% chance to burn.

Hellraiser: 75 Power 90 Accuracy Dark Type /Desc.Raises Physical Attack by one and has a 40% chance to burn.

Of course will not burn if fire type
I Will now change them

wow…
just, wow.

1 Like

thx, appreciate it