Delta Beldum in new game

So I’m new to the game and a friend (who had finished Holon) gave me a delta metagross (the rock and grass one) and I want to make a team around it. Anyone have any ideas?

I meant to say delta beldum

Well, I would highly recommend getting a fire type if you are centering your team around the eventual delta metagross (ruin). Not only does that provide to cover 3 of the 5 weaknesses that this mon has (Bug, Steel, Ice), but also covers for offensive coverage as the dual STAB of this mon is not very effective against steels. In this way, it would be very beneficial to get a fire type.

Finishing that core with a water type is also pretty solid as well as that gets you the great Fire/Grass/Water core that is both great offensively and defensively.

I would also recommend a fairy type for that fighting resist and a solid way to hit the dragon types that you’ll see around that resists the three main typings that I have just listed.

Beyond that, it seems pretty good to pick two other mons of other typings and your team will turn out solid. Just make sure to have fun! :smiley:

3 of the 4* weaknesses

Use an Infernape

Thanks!