D. Metang (S)

Trading Name: Jeiku26

Offer: idk

Request: D. Beldum (S) Line

Further info: Does anyone have an extra D. Beldum (S)? I don’t really care about natures or IVs. I still haven’t finished the story tho so I don’t have that many pokemon.

I can get you a Delta Beldum. Since you are pretty early on in the game (I imagine) you get it for free

1 Like

hello! thank you so much! my time zone is GMT +8 :slight_smile: I’m new to trading how does this work hehe

Basically, all you need is an account which can be created in your Secret Base, north of your Friend Safari. Next, you press D or open your menu and open your Dexnav (if, for some reason you don’t have it, pick it up in Shade Forest, north of Telnor) Press the button with the chain on it, which represent trading. Write in the name you wish to trade with (in this case, it would be Egill) and make sure the person trading with you knows what your trade name, or the name of your account that you made in your secret base.

Make sure you have a Pokémon you want to trade. Since I am doing this for free, all you need to do is catch some random Pokémon which you can find again. Maybe a Caterpie or a Weedle, also found in Shade Forest. Make sure it is in your party

1 Like

do you need to be online to for the trade to happen or do i just type your trading name?

You do indeed need to be online

Are you trying to trade me right now? Note that I have to know your secret base name

1 Like

are you free? I’m opening my game right now :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m free

1 Like

Im in the game rn! :slight_smile: My Trading name is Jeiku26

OH! And I forgot about one bug. If, when putting in the name or when in the middle of trading (I think) you open a different window, even if you click off, there is a bug where you can’t move the hand that let’s you actually choose which Pokémon to trade. Just a heads up

Okay! Let me know when to type ur name :slight_smile:

Now.

Oh wait I think I the bug happened.

Ah crap

Let’s try again

Ah! my bad! It worked!

Did you get the Beldum?

1 Like

Yep! Thankyou so much! :smile:

Funny thing is that there is another Trade Bug where one person gets the Pokémon they want and the other doesn’t. I still have the Delta Beldum lol

1 Like