Create-a-pokemon

is peekaboo a shields down clone? also pls explain any new moves abilities when you post them.

1 Like

DOES NO ONE READ THE HIGHLlGHTED COMMENTS?

im on mobile

You can see them on mobile.

idk i cant

FINE. SINCE YOU WON’T EVEN TRY TO LOOK FOR IT:

Peek-A-Boo: Changes into hiding form if using a non contact move or status move, changes into vulnerable form when using a contact move.

A fire dark minotaur line. starts as a baby, evolves into a bull, then becomes a minotaur.

1 Like

Little bit of necro, don’t revive dead posts please, but sure! I didn’t think anyone else was still interested. Btw, I have a fangame I am making, Would you mind if I included this pokemon into the fangame?

Also, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!

sorry about that. I’m used to necro- posting being over a year, not about a month.

1 Like

Don’t even worry about it, I did the same thing on my first day.

no problem with that. I just got rpg maker on Sunday and don’t know how to sprite. The grass starter is supposed to be a pegasus and the water starter’s a hydra, just in case you wanted to use those as well.

1 Like

So I’d like to try to post new sprites and versions of Pokémon, so do you guys use a specific website to make the art?

yeah, you can post them in #fanmade-content:holon-university or #fanmade-content:artwork.

But how do I make them?

I know @Steelman2004 uses scratch.mit.edu. I recall @crimsoncrim mentioning that she makes sprites somewhere, but I don’t remember where…

I saw the post about scratch as I’ve been looking around on Holon university for ideas, but I don’t know what to use.

Sounds neat. I could give the pegasus a go if you want?

I recall @crimsoncrim mentioning that she makes sprites somewhere, but I don’t remember where…

Paint.net is what I think she said. Not sure though.

I’ll try on a delta jirachi

@ I saw a post that said you used scratch for spriting without coding, is that true? Because I don’t know a lot of code.:confused:

Typo at the beginning lol.