Cow538's Mini Mart

I want a larvitar pls thank you

Hey Cow, could I get one of those timid snivys with contrary and hidden power fire? Thanks

ayyy ill take the torchic please

I’m here now.

@insaneguy1083 aight. Meet on discord.

Edit: Trade complete with insaneguy.

@r3n3gad3 @istupidguy sure, when can you trade?

can i have the eevee and the gible and the froakie and the torchic

how many iv s i have to give?

It’ll cost you 3 IV stones. The prices are near the Mons you want, just read the table next time ^^

By the way Cow, a Jolly Gible with Fire Blast is kinda pointless. You should propose Naive and Impish along with Jolly ones, these natures are generally used on Garchomp with Fire Blast, it would encourage to buy you one ^^

Massy is right, that would​ cost three stones

Hi Cow, I have one of your female Girafarigs. Wondering if I can exchange it for a male one (I want to breed a perfect IV Snivy)? I can add an IV stone to that if necessary.

Yeah cow massy is right your mons are trash (seriously tho make them naive)

I mean, you could just buy a male one with the IV stone, and then you’d have another entry :wink:

Though, if you want to breed 5iv mons, I highly suggest you keep the stone and save up to get a 6iv ditto, which can breed perfect IVs onto most anything

Hey, on the subject of the snivy you’re looking for, are you trading with myself or Cheese555? I’m kinda confused, that’s all

Yeah I don’t want to breed a mon for you and then not get a deal cause you’re trading with cow. Pick one of us.

(hint: me)

ill do it with you (no offence cheese but if i do it here i might have a chance for the gallade sorry)

can i get it

So, there’s still 5 entries to go on the raffle, who’s gonna fill them? SUSPENS!

Yeah, he should propose Naive and Impish ones along with Jolly Gibles, there isn’t only offensive Garchomp sets after all ^^

Sure. You here now? Otherwise join the discord server https://discord.gg/insurgence so I can get to you easier

& trade complete with WaerlymEX and r3n3gad3, 2 entries left

COW can we trade now