Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

If possible, could I have a jolly beldum w/ clear body? Awesome giveaway btw, and my trading name is also NappingSnorlax. NappingSnorlax is also my name in the discord.

Could I have a Timid Togepi with Serene Grace? My trading name is also Dunno.

Why naughty and super luck?

shrugs A friend said it was pretty good, so I’m gonna try it.

Hate to break it to you, but that is probably the worst setup for a Togekiss. You want timid/bold with serene grace.

Yeah. Attack is its worst stat and Special Def is its second best.

goes to change post

I’ll take your word for it, thanks!

No problem, and you should go to smogon.com for perfect natures and abilities on Pokémon.

Sorry for the lack of responses, I’ve been busy the past 2 days. Will have the remaining requests ready within the next 12 hours.

@anon78299495 I don’t think I’ve ever seen you online at the same time as I am, what’s your timezone?

Also, sorry for the late request but (if possible, definitely not needed) could I request an adamant sand stream Larvitar with dragon dance and superpower? I already asked for the jolly beldum, but I would really appreciate this as well.

If sleepy is adamant (haha get it) that her one per person rule is followed then I could give you the beldum as I have a bunch in my PC

Oh, I didn’t see that :sweat_smile:

Nice pun btw, and you have a beldum in your pc?

Yeah jolly right? I have a bunch of those. Won’t be able to trade for four hours. Find me on discord I think I’m the only cow there

Ok, I might not be on in 4 hours though (ty for generosity BTW).

@DoritoDoctor Your gligar is ready Edit: trade complete.

@NappingSnorlax I can just consider the beldum as the 3rd slot freebie since it doesn’t have egg moves if you want and breed a larvitar but it wouldn’t have superpower(it’s a tutor move). It’d just have the moves stated in the post, though dragon dance is included among them iirc Edit: trade complete.

@Dunno Your togepi is ready Edit: trade complete.

Edit: since it doesn’t have egg moves *

nice giveaway :smiley: , i’m going to ask for a bold slowpoke with cm, psyshock and ice beam, also can you tech it scald and give it a king’s rock ? thank you :slight_smile:

@Milo Your gible is ready Edit: trade complete.

@TheOldOne Your request is ready Edit: trade complete.

@Sleepy Would you mind putting pursuit on as well? Dragon Dance is fine alone if not, I can figure it out from there :slight_smile:

Are you able to trade now?

@NappingSnorlax Guts Larvitar evolves to Sandstream Tyranitar. Your larvitar is ready as well Edit: trade complete.

@DoritoDoctor Gligar right? What’s your tradename? Mine is sleepy Edit: trade complete.

Edit: Yeah, I can trade now.