Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

@Jamora, can you trade now? Edit: trade complete

@HunterX Okay. You can get more than one freebie btw, that’s also readyEdit: trade complete.

@ava Both are ready.

Sorry I was away from internet. I can trade.

Can i get a Sassy honedge?(Edit: 0 Speed IV please) Also as a freebie i’d like a Ditto if possible

Thanks a lot sleepy. See you after 8

hey so i dunno what i am going to ask you but could you tell me which is the best pokemon u could give away ? i mean so many options in front of me i’m confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you on I am available now

@Jamora I was away at the time you replied :confused: Edit: trade complete.

@Embreal Your honedge is ready. Also, what nature do you want for the ditto? Edit: trade complete.

@Ishtiaque There’s no “best” pokemon. Also, I’m probably not the best person to ask about a pokemon’s strength or usefulness competitively…

its okay. I can trade now if your ready

Okay, sending trade to Jamora. (My tradename is sleepy)

@Sleepy the Nature is not important but adamant is preferred

Nvm, please come to discord, I’d rather not keep sending trades while you’re offline. Easier to coordinate there.

I would like a Spiritomb with the egg moves and pokerus, if possible.

Hi mr sleepy. may i request for a Jolly GIBLE with Earthquake, Fire Fang, Iron Head, Outrage. Can i also request: Adamant Ralts, a jolly sentret with frisk and covet, and a pokerus. I’m at UTC+8 Manila and will be online for the next 9 hours.

Thanks I’m kinda new but i have discord: leolannister. Lovely game and lovely giveaway. @Sleepy

@anon78299495 Both are ready.

@leolannister Gible can’t learn fire fang, only garchomp learns it through the move relearner(you’d need a heartscale) though. Other than that, they’re ready. Thanks and yeah, this is a great game Edit: trade complete.

1 Like

thanks @Sleepy im up in the game.

Can I get a gible with earthquake, fire blast outrage and stone edge? With a naive nature please. Also a Jolly sentret with Frisk ability and the move covet please.

I don’t have anything from the gible line with that specific moveset. It seems to be a simple chain, so if you’re willing to wait for about 3 days or so, I can breed you one by that time but will be busy until then. For the sentret, just ping me on discord if you see me online, I still have a few spares.

Okay, I can go on discord nown for the sentret. I’ll wait 3 days or something for the gible. Just tell me when you’re done please.

I am ready.

May I have an Immunity Gilgar with Careful?