Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

Aight, in that case, resending.

Got it?

Now yes, thank you very much for this gift¡¡

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hey @Sleepy you still on? I can trade now

Thanks for the giveaway!

Can I have a ditto (with hidden ability) with a lax nature? Can I also have a Gible with Earthquake, Rock Climb, Fire Blaze, and Outrage and an Adamant nature (If possible, pokerus on the Gible)?

Thanks!

hey, cool giveaway :slight_smile: can i have a jolly zorua with sucker punch, u-turn, swords dance and grass knot and a careful piloswine with thick fat, thanks.

@Quackle Both are ready except for the pokerus. Edit: Forgot pokerus, will spread before trade.

@Ezria1 Both are ready Edit: trade complete.

When will you be able to trade?

Hey Sleepy! If its not to much may I have a Brave natured Totodile with Sheer Force ability and the moves Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, and Brick Break. Also a Fletchling with Lax nature with the moves Heat Wave, Acrobatics, Razor Wind, and the ability Gale Wind

I’m not sure about my schedule today, but I’ll probably free in about 5 hours from now.
And again in about 15 hours from now. Would you be able to trade at either time?[quote=“Jamora, post:72, topic:10388”]
If its not to much may I have a Brave natured Totodile with Sheer Force ability and the moves Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, and Brick Break. Also a Fletchling with Lax nature with the moves Heat Wave, Acrobatics, Razor Wind, and the ability Gale Wind
[/quote]

@Jamora That’s two bred pokemon, sorry but the giveaway is only one 5IV bred pokemon(with EMs) per person. And I’m not offering to breed new chains as well for free, again sorry. I’m only offering from a list of already bred pokemon.

Also by the way those are pretty bad sets. For both talonflame and totodile you def want fully physical sets.

An Absol With Super Luck with the moves with jolly nature and with the moves Play rough ,Ice Beam and Fire blast Thanks in advance

Sorry about that I must have misread, I’ll change it to whats stated above. Could it be a Adamant nature Totodile, with the moves Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, and Waterfall.

Can i have a sassy Honedge with gyro ball toxic flash cannon and a 0 speed IV (And also persuit if possible)

PS:- not sure if I can request both a bred pokemon and a freebie but if i can i’d also like a freshly caught ditto

My timezone is Global + 5:30 so lemme know if and when its convenient

Thank you

@lesterpogi0703 Your absol is ready Edit: trade complete.

@Jamora Your totodile is ready Edit: trade complete.

@HunterX Your honedge is ready. Also sorry cause I didn’t include pursuit since hondege learns it at level 13 itself. And yeah, you can request freebies along with the bred pokemon. What nature do you want for the ditto? We’re in the same timezone, I’ll be available tomorrow night after 8 pm for sure Edit: trade complete.

Okay my trading name is Jamora. I can trade whenever your ready. :smile:

Thanks. Tomorrow night after 8 works out fine for me as well. Also Timid/Jolly/Adamant/Modest Ditto with imposter works (I’d prefer Adamant. And also not to sound greedy but can i only get one freebie or more than 1? Cause i’d like pokerus too)

sleepy is online on discord now

Can I get the spiritomb and a timid synchro?