Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

Press the arrows

umm is that the only heracross or is there more? o-o

What else would you want on a heracross?

nothing else sadly i need a bug type :sweat_smile:

Wait are you saying are there other variants of heracross that sleepy has or are there more other than the one sky got?

just asking if there are more heracross :slight_smile:

That’s not helpful

If you mean whether I have different/more heracross sets, then no. The current moves cover quite a few If you mean whether there’s only one heracross that’s being given away, then no, I breed them as and when people request it. Not sure if you meant anything else ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

ooo then can i have a bred heracross please :slight_smile: with moxie if possible :smiley:

Sure, I’ll be able to trade in about two hours from now.

Edit: It’s ready trade complete.

ok thanks! :smiley:

hey sleepy :slight_smile: could i ask you for a pokemon with pokerus, a dratini and a scraggy jolly nature with dragon dance, drain punch, ice punch and poison jab, ty

hi i wanna ask for a nidoran with modest nature, a modest ralts, and a timid ditto, thanks.

A jolly nature on that Zubat please. Also, yes to the haze and brave bird. Also, I’m on approximately 6:30 to 9:00 EST. If scheduling is a problem, over the weekend I’m on pretty much all day.

Well this is a nice giveaway

Gible, Jolly, EQ FireBlast IronHead and Outrage plz One of those sentret would be nice too, I got good memories of furret

@Emiya Both are ready, though it’s a dragonair and included pokerus on the scraggy.

@Ollie All three are ready Edit: trade complete.

@Jerebere The zubat is ready. If that’s in the morning, then I’d be able to trade easily. If it’s evening, don’t think I’ll be able to trade at that time, weekend will probably better. I should be able to trade before noon EST during weekend Edit: trade complete.

@catman9222 Both are ready Edit: trade complete.

@Cheese555 The trade is still on right? Just confirming Edit: trade complete.

Bhai … Fletchling Adamant Gale Wings … Kal Shyam tak (Aaj nhi) … Thank You

This is an international community. We use English to communicate. Therefore please use English only.

Hey mate, if it’s not a bother to you at all, I’m just looking for an adamant larvitar (Since I Love Tyranitar). If it is too much, I don’t mind, only wondering if you’re able to make one. My name is KillaSnow in the Discord.

Yes it’s on cracks knuckles

BTW can’t trade for at least until the New Year maybe more, on a vacation. Will communicate on discord.