Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

thank you :slight_smile: and it’s ok i can trade later, and yeah it was the bred one :stuck_out_tongue: sorry for not specify

hi sleepy :slight_smile: happy new year, i wanna ask for a bulbasaur with bold nature; ty :smiley:

Central Time US/Canada/Mexico (UTC -06:00). Edit: Happy new year!

1 Like

Someone knows if sleepy is now available?

go look if she is online on discord.

Would you be able to trade around 10 pm your time?

hey, can i ask for one of your breed abras, and can you add dazzling gleam as the last move ?

@TitanX You’re welcome, and no worries Edit: trade complete.

@legenkathy Bulba is ready Edit: trade complete.

@SuperWho Yes you can, yes I can and it’s ready. (You can obtain the TM around the 4th gym.) Edit: trade complete.

I’m not sure I could do anything after 9 P.M…

Deadline for trades of requested (bred)pokemon is 8th January 2017(8th included, in UTC+05:30).

@Quackle(Lax ditto and gible with pokerus), @ava(Spiritomb and timid synchro), @foxscott1(freebie pawniard), @legenkathy(Bulbasaur)

@anon78299495(pokerus and spiritomb) I’ll try to come online tomorrow at 8 PM(EST) your time. (Happy new year to you too, saw the edit late)

hi sleepy, what time is ok for you today or saturday ? :slight_smile:

I’ll be free for about an hour after two and a half hours from now, same time tomorrow as well. Other than that, I’ll be on and off in between.

This giveaway is closed. Sorry you weren’t able to make it Da_Vijayman, Quackle.