Christmas+New year Giveaway (Requests closed)

Trading Name: sleepy

Request:

• Nothing. ⁽ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ’ᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᶰᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᶦᶰʸ ᴾᵒᵏᵉᵐᵒᶰ⁾

Offer:

Freebies:
  • A ralts/abra with synchronize ability and nature of your choice, one per person.

• A freshly caught ditto(please specify if you want hidden ability) nature of your choice, one per person.

• Pokerus

• Jolly sentret with Frisk ability and the move covet(Helps for stealing wild held items), one per person.

• Any hidden ability or 3rd slot pokemon, one per person.

<s>Bred pokemon:(Only one competitively bred pokemon from the following list per person)</s>
5IV Pokemon Nature Ability Egg moves
Abra Timid Magic Guard(HA) Encore, Shadow Ball and Grass Knot.
Absol Naive/Jolly Super Luck Baton Pass, Play Rough, Fire Blast and Ice Beam.
Aerodactyl Jolly/Adamant Unnerve(HA) Pursuit, Roost, Earthquake and Stone Edge.
Aron Adamant/Careful/Impish Sturdy Curse, Earthquake, Rest and Sleep Talk.
Bagon Timid/Jolly/Impish/Adamant Sheer Force(HA)/Rock Head Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast.
Bulbasaur Bold/Calm Chlorophyll(HA) Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb.
Budew Calm/Timid Technician(HA)/Natural Cure Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory, Sleep Powder and Giga Drain (any combination of these moves).
Buneary Adamant/Jolly Limber(HA) Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch and Power-up Punch.
Buneary Adamant/Jolly Limber(HA) Fake Out and 3 elemental punches.
Carvanha Naughty/Adamant/Jolly Speed Boost(HA) Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam and Waterfall.
Chansey Bold/Calm Natural Cure/Serene Grace Toxic, Seismic Toss, Flame Thrower and Heal Bell.
Charmander Adamant/Timid/Modest/Jolly/Impish Blaze Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Outrage and Swords Dance *(any combination of these moves)*.
Cleffa Bold/Calm Friend Guard(HA) Flamethrower, Aromatherapy and Wish.
Corphish Adamant/Jolly Adaptability(HA) Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Jet and Waterfall.
Cottonee Bold/Impish/Timid Infriltrator/Prankster Encore, Switcheroo and Memento.
Croagunk Adamant/Jolly Poison Touch(HA)/Dry Skin Fake Out and Drain Punch.
Cyndaquil Timid Flash Fire(HA) Extrasensory, Flame Burst and Fire Blast.
Deino Timid Dark Pulse.
Drilbur Careful/Adamant/Jolly Mold Breaker(HA) Skull Bash and Toxic.
Electrike Timid Lightning Rod Flamethrower, Volt Switch and HP Ice.
Eevee Calm/Bold/Timid/Modest Anticipation(HA) Wish, Toxic, Substitute(Available TM) and Shadow Ball.
Elekid Jolly Vital Spirit(HA)/Static Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Meditate and Wild Charge.
Feebas Bold/Modest Oblivious/Swift Swim Haze, Mirror Coat, Rest, Sleep Talk, Rest, Ice Beam (any combination of these moves).
Fletchling Adamant Gale Wings(HA) Swords Dance.
Foongus Bold Regenerator(HA) Stun Spore and Sludge Bomb.
Froakie Modest/Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive Protean(HA) Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes and Grass Knot.
Gastly Timid/Modest Levitate Toxic, Will-O-Wisp and Sludge Bomb.
Gible Adamant/Jolly Rough Skin(HA) Earthquake, Rock Climb, Fire Blast, Iron Head and Outrage (any combination of these moves).
Gligar Careful Immunity(HA) Toxic, Earthquake, Facade and Rock Slide.
Goomy Modest Sap Sipper Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt(Available TM).
Growlithe Adamant/Jolly Intimidate/Flash Fire Close Combat, Morning Sun, Wild Charge and Flare Blitz(Level up move).
Heracross Jolly Moxie(HA) Swords Dance, Facade and Rock Blast.
Hippopotas Impish Sand Stream Slack Off, Stockpile, Whirwind and Toxic.
Horsea Rash/Modest Sniper Rain Dance, Outrage, Ice Beam and Waterfall.
Horsea Rash/Modest Sniper/Swift Swim Waterfall, Ice Beam and Dragon Dance.
Houndour Timid/Modest Flash Fire Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Will-o-Wisp and Dark Pulse.
Kangaskhan Jolly/Adamant Scrappy(HA) Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Crush Claw and Earthquake.
Larvesta Timid/Modest Flame Body Morning Sun.
Larvitar Adamant/Jolly Guts Stealth Rock(Tutor in last city), Dragon Dance, Outrage and Pursuit.
Machop Adamant/Jolly Guts/No Guard Knock Off(Also a level up move), Bullet Punch and Heavy Slam.
Mareep Calm/Modest Static Agility, Electric Terrain, Rest and Sleep Talk.
Marill Adamant Huge Power Rain Dance, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet and Waterfall.
Mawile Impish/Adamant Sheer Force(HA)/Intimidate Toxic, Rock Slide and Swords Dance.
Meditite Adamant/Jolly Pure Power Baton Pass, Fake Out, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch.
Mienfoo Jolly Inner Focus/Regenerator Knock Off, Poison Jab and U-Turn(Level up move).
Miltank Impish/Relaxed Sap Sipper(HA)/Scrappy Earthquake, Rock Slide, Rest and Curse.
Mudkip Admant Damp(HA) Toxic and Waterfall.
Nidoran Modest/Timid Hustle(HA) Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt(Released TM).
Numel Modest Simple Ancient Power, Toxic, Fire Blast and Will-o-Wisp.
Onix Adamant/Impish Sturdy Heavy Slam, Toxic and Earthquake.
Pancham Adamant/Jolly Scrappy(HA) Foul Play, Brick Break, Swords Dance and Rock Slide.
Pawniard Adamant/Jolly Defiant Sucker Punch, Pusruit, Swords Dance(Level up move) and Brick Break.
Phanpy Adamant Pickup Head Smash, Ice Shard, Play Rough and Toxic.
Pidgey Timid Big Pecks(HA)/Keen Eye U-Turn.
Pinsir Jolly - Close Combat, Quick Attack, Earthquale and Swords Dance(Level up move).
Poliwag Calm Swift Swim(HA) Encore, Rest and Toxic.
Ralts Jolly/Adamt Telepathy(HA) Shadow Sneak.
Ralts Timid/Modest Trace Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Ball and, either Psyshock or Will-o-wisp.
Riolu Naive/Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest Prankster(HA) Bullet Punch, Crunch, Vacuum Wave and Earthquake.
Roselia Calm/Timid Technician(HA)/Natural Cure Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory, Sleep Powder and Giga Drain (any combination of these moves).
Sableye Careful/Bold Prankster(HA) Recover, Sucker Punch, Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp.
Scraggy Adamant/Jolly Moxie Dragon Dance, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch(Fake Out can be replaced with Poison Jab on request).
Scyther Impish/Adamant/Jolly Technician Roost, Brick Break and U-turn.
Shellder Naive/Jolly/Adamant Skill Link Rock Blast, Icicle Spear and Rapid Spin.
Shroomish Adamant/Jolly Quick Feet(HA)/Poison Heal Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Bullet Seed and Facade.
Shuppet Adamant Insomnia/Frisk Gunk Shot, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray and Phantom Force.
Skarmory Bold/Impish Sturdy/Weakness Armour(HA) Brave Bird, Roost, Whirlwind and Toxic.
Slowpoke Bold/Modest Regenerator(HA) Either Ice Beam, Calm Mind and Psyshock or Ice Beam and Fire Blast.
Slugma Calm/Modest Flame Body Toxic and Acid Armor.
Sneasel Adamant/Jolly Inner Focus/Keen Eye Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Swords Dance and Poison Jab.
Snivy Timid Contrary(HA) Glare, Grassy Terrain and Toxic.
Snorunt Naive/Adamant/Jolly Moody(HA)/Inner Focus/Ice Body Spikes, Toxic and Ice Beam.
Snover Mild/Adamant Sound Proof(HA) Seed Bomb, Facade and Swords Dance.
Spiritomb Adamant Noctem(HA) Pain Split, Destiny Bond and Will-o-Wisp.
Squirtle Modest Rain Dish(HA) Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam.
Starly Jolly/Adamant Reckless(HA) Double-Edge, Roost and U-Turn.
Stunfisk Bold Static Earth Power, Sludge Bomb, Toxic and Sludge Wave.
Swablu Impish Cloud Nine(HA) Haze, Roost, Substitute(Available TM) and Hyper Voice.
Swinub Naive/Jolly Thick Fat(HA) Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear.
Taillow Jolly Guts Roost, Facade, U-Turn and Brave Bird(Level up move).
Tangela Relaxed/Sassy Regenerator(HA) Leaf Storm, Leech Seed and Sludge Bomb.
Tentacool Timid Rain Dish(HA)/Liquid Ooze Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Toxic.
Timburr Adamant Guts Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Toxic and Poison Jab.
Togepi Timid/Bold Serene Grace Nasty Plot, Extrasensory and Morning Sun.
Torchic Adamant/Jolly Speedboost(HA) Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Night Slash and Low Kick.
Totodile Jolly/Adamant Sheer Force(HA) Aqua Jet. Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Ice Punch and Waterfall (any combination of these moves).
Tympole Bold Water Absorb(HA) Refresh, Rest and Earthpower.
Tyrunt Adamant/Jolly Strong Jaw/Sturdy(HA) Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Stone Edge, Rock Slide *(any combination of these moves)*.
Venipede Adamant/Jolly/Hasty Speed Boost(HA) Poison Jab, Spikes, Toxic Jab and Pin Missile.
Wooper Relaxed Unaware(HA) Curse, Recover, Encore and Toxic.
Zubat Jolly/Adamant Infiltrator(HA) Brave Bird, U-Turn , Toxic, Defog, Roost and Sleep Talk (any combination of these moves).
Zorua Naive/Timid/Adamant/Jolly Illusion Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse (any combination of these moves).
Ferroseed Sassy/Relaxed Iron Barbs Leech Seed, Spikes, Gyroball(Level up move) and Toxic; with a value of 0 in speed IV on request.
Honedge Sassy/Adamant/Jolly No Guard Toxic, Flash Cannon and Gyro Ball; with a value of 0 in speed IV on request.

Further info:

• My timezone is UTC+05:30.

• Please specify the nature/ability that you want. If you want a nature other than what is mentioned above, please specify that as well. All bred pokemon will be level 1.

• Requests close on 3rd January 2017(3rd included, in UTC-12 timezone). Bred pokemon requests are closed, Deadline for trades of requested pokemon is 8th January 2017(8th included, in UTC+05:30).

• Please join the insurgence discord server, synchronizing trades there is much easier than here. (@ mention me there). p.s. My name on discord is Sleepymon12.

1 Like

Lovely giveaway. I would like to request the following:

Thanks for your generosity!

Could I get a Sheer Force Adamant Totodile with DD, Ice Punch and Waterfall? Is it also possible to get Crunch on the set?

Also, could I get Pokerus on it (or on another throwaway mon)?

Thanks.

Another giveaway! Thanks! Can I have one of those sentrets, a bold synchro, and a kangaskhan? (can’t believe I don’t have the first two)

Thanks for doing another GA! May i please request a Totodile with D-Dance, Ice punch and waterfall? Jolly please :smiley:

Also male if possible

Hi sleepy, thanks for doing this giveaway, that’s really generous of you :slight_smile: . May I get a Modest Squirtle in the above list?

@SkyMara Your heracross is ready Edit: trade complete.

@afgh Yes, yes and both are ready Edit: trade complete.

@Cheese555 Sure, all three(Kanga is adamant as requested on discord) are ready Edit: trade complete.

@DeltaDragon Sure, the totodile is ready Edit: trade complete.

@megastone Sure, the squirtle is ready Edit: trade complete.

and my pawniard … ?

Oh… I completely forgot about it, I’m really sorry :frowning: Do you want an adamant or a jolly one?

Adamant please.

Probably going to bed now. Will you be around in eight hours?

Sure. Yup, I can be online in 8 hours.

Edit: @Cow538 It’s ready Edit: trade complete.

i would like a feebas with modest

oblivious

Trade complete with Foxscott.

Hey sleepy! Could i get an Adamant, Sheer force Totodile with Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice punch and waterfall?

Thanks in advance.

Would like a catcher smeargle(Spore, soak, false swipe, mean look) with jolly/adamant nature. I’d also like a Crobat with haze and brave bird. If that’s too much I could offer an IV stone.

Merry Christmas to you! Can I request a bold Chansey (natural cure if possible, otherwise I’ll just pop an ability capsule) and pokerus?

@Xyleos Your totodile is ready Edit: trade complete.

@Jerebere Just confirming, it’ll be a zubat with haze and brave bird, okay? And what nature do you want for zubat? Also, breeding smeargle won’t pass down sketched moves to baby smearlge and I don’t have any spare catcher smeargles, sorry. @Lesss might have one, he used to trade them before, dunno about now though Edit: trade complete.

@poseidenj Same to you too! Both of them are ready Edit: trade complete.

umm…wheres the list? :confused: :slight_smile: