Change Of Plans

Research TRIP!!! (woo hoo! awesome, I totally want to go on this trip, instead of spending my life playing games)

Anyways, we’re looking for a special line, that has developed to the ocean, and we’re here to find it (I hope, now get off your computer!)

WARNING I am extremely sorry if I made anyone get off their computer

Here it is! We found the specimen! Lets keep going! There are female and Male variants of this one!
GoomyF GoomyM

Its getting rainy, PERFECT for the next one we need to find! Speak of the devil and he/she shall come! Just like before Male And Female Varients! :smiley: Very interesting
SligooM SligooF

Here’s a cave, we can stay here for a while, and look at that! Here it is! The final creature!
GoodraF GoodraM

Now aren’t you glad I made you get off the computer!
Have a nice day/night! Hope you like them! :smiley:
(Im a horrible story teller, shhhhhh)

10 Likes

looks like bubblegums ngl

2 Likes

Chews Pokémon nonchalantly.

3 Likes

You know I love kalos. Thank you for this gift from the heavens.

3 Likes

@Aki is literally making 2020 better.

3 Likes

IKR! I am literally crying after her Rocky road. @Aki, could you do some more gen 5 and 6?

1 Like

Chews more Pokémon.

2 Likes

Im so glad this is what you think, but Im just an ordinary person doing what they love! :smiley:

Y’know, I do love gen 5 and 6, (pokemon wise, Im onto your countless rival battles Black and White) I can’t decide tho, Can anyone give a line to do?

2 Likes

Also the eyes for goomy, I accidentally erased the originals, and was to lazy to restart ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Uh…personally, I need ma man Darmanitan to get some love.

1 Like

On it

1 Like

Damage.

2 Likes

? Wdym @Emerald24111?

1 Like

Darmanitan already had enough love, we need some love for my Fennekin line, @aki!

1 Like

what about I’ll do both

No, the Cranidos line needs more love!

1 Like

If I give it a mega in my game, will you be quiet?

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

I will make it :sparkles:broken! :sparkles:

1 Like