Can't get back into the dream realm before 8th gym

Hi, so I took a break from playing the game and opened up my save file and saw that I have 7 badges and am at the cave near Telnor city. I think I already saw the Darkrai cultist cutscene but I’m not sure how I exited the dream realm last time I played. I saw if you beat the 8th gym you can go get waterfall and re-enter the dream realm, but how do I re-enter if I haven’t been to the city where the 8th gym is yet? Any help is appreciated, I would like to not have to restart my game because I’m very deep in!

you can go to the darkrai cultist base near telnor town if i’m not mistaken and out of curiosity how did u get out isnt the cave behind the gym supposed to be opened after beating the gym?

right, so i can go back into the darkrai cultist base and when i go to where they did the sacrifice, theres just the blood there and i cant activate anything that lets me go back.

and what cave and what gym are you referring to?

the 8th gym
how did u get out of the dream realm tho

i have no idea lol. do i need to restart if theres no way to get back to the 8th gym?

im 90% there has to be a portal in darkrai cultist base

There is a tessaract place in Prion site that you can use to get back to the darkrai base, you can use tessaract in the summoning area to get back

2 Likes

Awesome, found it, thank you!