Bug emolga taxi

Hello, I was playing pokemon insurgence and had just cleared the elite four, when I went to the pikataxi man and handed the pieces of the taxi emolga, the option to use it became available, when I used the screen it turned black and the game saved, the problem being that every time I open the game the black screen does not disappear, I would like a solution to the problem because I really want to continue playing.

Try reloading from a backup save. The game automatically makes backups for you.

Save file location:

PC: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files. Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, Drive_C, Users, (your name), Saved Games, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing). In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file. You should find backup files there. Rename the current Game.rxdata to something else and rename the backup save to Game.rxdata. The first number in the backup file name represents which save slot it is from and the second represents how recent the backup is.

Believe me, I tried everything, the backup of the game is also crash, as the game saved on the black screen, the game backed up the crash. I tried to start a new game but when I try it appears the same crash screen, even in a slot that did not save any saved anywhere, it was crashed, the black screen appears everywhere, it’s a shame because I really wanted to continue the pos game :confused: