Breeding SHOP

Umm what specific time can you be online? and also can you just trade me a perfect iv ditto just as long as iv is speed is perfect already have an iv stone to throw.

Sure sure just ping me when you see me online on discord

can i get something

@Hex_master what do you want? @Jaycee Iā€™m not on discord :frowning: What time zone are you in? Check the bottom of my main post to see when I can trade. @Theprotector51 what do you mean? I donā€™t believe we had a trade? @DerpyDragon159 I got the snivy I can trade for it whenever youā€™re online.

I can probably trade tomorrow, but not now.

can you trade me a perfect iv ditto so I can breed some of my pokemon for competitive? Iā€™ll pay you in any in-hgame currency.

can i get a jolly ditto What should I give you for it?

My time zone is GMT +8. Can you trade at 8.00/9.00am your time on Saturday?

@Jaycee OK Iā€™ll try to wake up then.

@Hex_Master just a jolly ditto wonā€™t cost you anything @Theprotector51 just use an IV stone on each of the dittoā€™s stats (You need 6 IV stones total)

I know but where Iā€™m at in the game I canā€™t get a ditto Iā€™ll need to get to crossroads and I donā€™t want to deal w/ that yet so pls. trade me one if you can. thanks. P.s. do you know how much ev yiled this game has cause to me it look like it can go over 510. pls. tell me if you know thanks.

Edit: never mind a friend traded one for me Iā€™ll just Dig for some IV stonesā€¦thanks anyways.

k so then can you get the jolly ditto + a adamant gible + a harsh eevee and a brave froakie

how much i got to pay for that?

Do you want them bred with IVs or just the right natures? Also, harsh is not a nature. (BTW: brave nature is really bad for a froake)

Just the right nature

Um I can get them to you for 1 stone total.

Cool then tomorrow it isā˜ŗļø

I can trade now

Still there? Whatā€™s your trade name?

Mine is Nagisa, what is yours?