Breeding SHOP

3 mons that nature is disgusting :v

i know :cold_sweat: still dont know what to ask so maybe tomorrow ill have something in mind

@Jaycee so this is taking a while. I can either keep going (which will take some time) or you can pay one extra IV stone which I will use to get the bulbasaur faster.

Lol take your time :wink:

I donā€™t mind paying the extra iv stone

Can I have a timid snivy with glare?

Ok @Jaycee your bulbasaur is done and you will need to pay 3 IV stones. @DerpyDragon159 sure! Iā€™ll ping you when itā€™s done. But I canā€™t start working on it immediately, unfortunately.

okie!

Btw, I forgot to mention I want a HA snivy if possible

Oh sure no problem :slight_smile:

Sorry took me so long to reply. Was busy with college. When are u free to trade?

what can i get with a delta bulbasaur?

@DarkMystic Nothing, unfortunately. Do you have its megastone? @Jaycee No problem Iā€™ve been busy too ;). Can you trade sometime on the weekend? @DerpyDragon159 Super sorry I havenā€™t gotten your snivy yet. Iā€™m really close, just getting unlucky and also pretty busy with some irl problems :-\ Iā€™ll keep going and hopefully get it within a week.

It is alright! I can wait.

Just kidding I got it just now :stuck_out_tongue: Canā€™t trade now, but possibly tomorrow around this time or maybe an hour ago.

cheese555 can i have a timid snivy with glare and hp fire?

That will cost 3 IV stones, unfortunately, due to the 1:7 gender ratio.

yea i have its megastone

Iā€™ll give you one pokemon for the megastone. What would you like? EDIT: Saw that you traded it to cow EDIT2: Sniped AGAIN screw cow

Um. Dark already traded the megastone to me :3