Best mega

how do you get the maganiumite?

in that case magic bounce on meganium might be more valuable I think.

Stall in insurgence sounds tricky in theory with how ridiculously hard some of the new mons hit. But then thereā€™s lots that get regenerator as well so thatā€™s nice.

I like Delta Bisharp. Its physical Attack jumps through the roof, and combined with Hi Jump Kick, he can kill a lot of things in one hit.

Itā€™s pretty clear that Meganium is the best unofficial Mega in terms of a stall candidate, but Iā€™m leaning towards it not even being better than Mega Sableye. Meganiumā€™s recovery is way worse - Synthesis has half the PP and has the ability to be hampered by some weathers (the fact that it gets buffed in the sun does not make up for the detrimental effects that other weathers have on it since your opponent can limit its recovery). It doesnā€™t get Will-o-Wisp, which is a massive bonus for Sableye, or Knock Off, both of which help neuter the opponent.

It is quite a bit bulkier but has arguably worse defensive typing. The primary purpose of the Magic-Bouncing Mega on Stall is to defeat the opposing entry hazard layers (because if the opponent is able to lay up hazards, then theyā€™re able to break through your team more easily). Meganium handles some Stealth Rockers better than Sableye due to its natural bulk and Grass typing (like Garchomp) but handles some worse due to its Fairy typing. Sure, there are some stealth rockers that beat Sableye but I think there are more that beat Meganium. For example, Sableye renders Ferrothorn completely helpless, while Meganium loses to it. Therefore, Ferrothorn would be able to heavily pressure a stall team by being able to lay up hazards without worry and forcing the Defog/Spin, allowing the Ferrothorn user to double out into a Pokemon that beats the Defogger and thus gain momentum.

Also, the 3 Stealth Rockers that defeat or heavily pressure Sableye (Magic Guard Clefable, Heatran, and SD Landorus-T), all also beat Meganium, so despite Meganium being quite a bit bulkier Iā€™m hesitant to say whether itā€™s even better than Sableye.