Ancient Tower Bike Lag

Could the Ancient Tower be shortened to just the first difficult biking floor? I think people with Macs have a game lag of about 1-1.5 seconds when on the bike that makes it impossible (unless you having amazing future sight) to reach the top from skill alone.

1 Like

Don’t really think it needs any kind of more improvements to it, it is fine as it is now.
@LunarDusk would have to agree with me on this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread link! I’ll have to put on my patient pants

No worries, as far as Lunar said previously to us he is planning on remaking the puzzle to something different. So hope for the best or the worst.

1 Like

This Puzzle was hard on a mac, but, I still beat it so I thought it was fair. Although I was thinking about suicide when I went 1 tile too far and fell off.

Hi! I use a Mac too and I tried for an hour to get to the top of the tower with no luck, but I finally managed it. Just keep going with the bike as fast as you can, and as soon as you get to a tile that’s not cracked press v to quick save (this might take a bit of practice so you can save on the spot you want). That way if you fall you can just restart and you’ll be in the middle of the tiles instead of having to start all over again, and you don’t have to keep turning left and right all the time which is what caused the most lag on my game. This might sound a bit like cheating, but it was the only way I could manage it, LOL.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.