Accidentally killed a delta

I was at the Holon Volcano, fishing for a delta remoraid when my game crashed upon encountering it. After relaunching the game, I tried to fish again, but to no avail. Can someone give me some help?

I can, but will you give me a Delta Squirtle or Delta Phantump in exchange !?!

Funny thing is, I actually have a spare delta phantump

under certain circumstances, you can breed deltas. Don’t trade away any of your deltas without saving one for yourself.

How else would I have gotten a spare delta phantump?

I have 3 of them from several different save files. Though now that i think about it, it would be Trevenant if youd done that, so good point. Also, FWIW, delta phantump is in a grotto in game

everstones? also, if you have any spare delta remoraid or if you wouldn’t mind hatching me one, I have a delta bulbasaur I don’t mind giving away

I can’t trade ATM since im on a slightly older version, and im not updating yet because my better computer is still being fixed, so sorry. If you go on the discord, someone should be willing to do it.

A D. Trevenant in a grotto !?! :open_mouth: Where !?! Please I need this SO hard…

Anyway, I was just kidding boy ! Of course I can give you one Delta Remoraid, give me any trash in exchange

Mount Rose.

Thanks. It will save my pokédex :slight_smile:

May I have another info on the location, please ? :disappointed_relieved: I searched on Mount Rose, and found a lot of things including 2-3 mega stones, the Registeel cave, the Jirachi cave, and a Hidden Grotto, but no Delta Trevenant in it…

Outside are some trees. They have a hidden grotto. It can appear in said grotto.

Oh yes I found that grotto… but the encounter rate must be awfully low because I didn’t manage to get it in 30+ soft resets :frowning:

I have a Delta Charmander if someone wants him… just reply!

@Dechozen101 Are you sure it is in the Hidden Grotto ? I just kept spamming the reset button and I can’t find anything other than objects, Doduo, Swablu, Charmander & Deino :cry:

Odd. Well hidden grottos only give 4 Pokemon. Maybe look at the Wiki?

The wiki is not updated yet… Well, I won’t bother you anymore with it. I’ll just search, thanks for the info anyways !

do you have a spare delta solosis, i killed mine by mistake