100th Delta (Boro)

It all started with a crab. Then it grew into a really cool wifi bird. Then a Grass/Ice Honchkrow line that no one liked or commented on. But now, the time has arrived. Introducing… δVictini.

This pokemon originated when a Victini was caught by some dastardly handsome scientist with a hobby of making deltas. It got mutated by a computer virus until it became a Steel/Fairy type, and the epitome of everything delta.

Its ability Delta Protean makes it change typing every turn. There’re good times for this, like switching to a Grass/Ice type when your opponent uses a ground type move, but there’re also bad times, like if that happened and your opponent used a fire type move. Luckily, there is a way to control it. If you give it a corresponding plate, it will only switch to types that have that primary type.

“But what’s its shiny form?” I hear you say.

Well, here it is.

Well, there you go. That’s it for my 100th delta special. I have a list of people I’d like to thank.
Ahem…
Me
Me
Me
Me
And ME.

But in all seriousness, thanks to all of you for liking and commenting on my posts. Now, be on the lookout for Deltas 101, 102, and 103-105.

Boro Out!

12 Likes

You’ve been keeping count?

Not really, just counted em up recently and realized that I was close to 100.

I mean GG power to ya, but that’s a lot of delta’s

ahhh

You forgot:

me

me

me

oh, thanks

You also forgot "Myself and I" Other than that I feel as one of the only guys whose icon has a lab coat i’m guessing the “Dastardly handsome scientist” is me. honestly though the designs are nice but i think it should have a move that makes its ability useful possible names could be ‘Delta Wave/Stream or even Beam’

Oh, pfft, no, the scientist is me.

a guy can dream

you were saying?

I said handsome.

what?

You just changed it guy who only cares about the shinies (That is your name now on anything Boro posts)

Cow, it’s not you.

I should stay away before someone

steals

my shinies

what does that mean

nothing

Great and now everyone who looks at this later is going to look at us like we’re crazy

Don’t worry, they already are.