Download/opening problems

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to download the game for both PC and Mac now, but on both of my computers i cannot open the game.

Starting with windows, When I try to open the game ( a RGSSAD file), I get the massage: “Class is not registerd. I have no clue what I means or what I can do to make it run. When I try the mirror download, it opens up Google Drive with the game simulator for whatever reason, But as the game is an RGSSAD file, Drive cannot play the game.”

On Mac I can also make the download happen, however when I try to start up the game, I get the massage: ’'An error occurred while starting the X11 server: Failed to activatie core devices.

Click quit to quit X11, click report to see more details or send an report to apple.’’

Is there anyone who can help me fixing this problem? Would be much appreciated

Love, R trooper

Which version is your computer?(windows 7,10,XP,etc.)

I’m unsure what google drive with game simulator is, could you screenshot that?

For mac, either of these two usually end up solving the x11 thing, though the latter is for Sierra(?). First one is reportedly more simple.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonInsurgence/comments/3nt6ga/insurgence_stopped_working_on_your_mac_heres_the/

If the reddit link fails, then try this Running Pokemon Insurgence on macOS 10.13